Forever Fabrication makes custom projects, such as: exhaust & intercooler systems, marine modifications, railings, and catalytic converter protection.
Design & Pricing
Client provided drawings can be used to manufacture desired products. If design work is needed, the client will be charged a fee.
- Free site visits to clients in the St. Croix Valley area
- Design time will be charged at an hourly or predetermined fix rate
- Design fees are due upon completion of design work
- Once design is approved, a down payment of material cost or half of the project estimate cost is required to schedule
- In shop vehicle work required proof of liability insurance
- Certain vehicle modification may require a signed waver
- Clients may be charged a storage fee if vehicle is delivered before their scheduled date or if the vehicle in not picked up 24 hours upon completion